I'm finally getting settled into my new home. Residence is definitely a new experience for me. Mom, Dad, you'll be happy to know that I've earned the nickname, Gramma... The first week of orientation was exciting and eventful but most of us were getting tired of being on Campus so Dionne, Linds, Andrew, and I decided on a spur of the moment trip to Sydney. We got a free ride there and a free nights accommodation...its so great to know people with connections. The weekend was exactly what we needed. We hit up Manly beach where we soaked in the sun and swam in the ocean. I am hopeing to fix my fear of sharks by the time my trip is over. I was actually doing really good until I saw some seaweed and freaked out... HA HA HA. After Manly we took a Ferry over to Sydney and toured around the harbors. We also went to the Taronga Zoo, It was great! Definitely, a well worth it weekend.
Feb 26, 2007
Weekend in Sydney
Hi Everyone!
I'm finally getting settled into my new home. Residence is definitely a new experience for me. Mom, Dad, you'll be happy to know that I've earned the nickname, Gramma... The first week of orientation was exciting and eventful but most of us were getting tired of being on Campus so Dionne, Linds, Andrew, and I decided on a spur of the moment trip to Sydney. We got a free ride there and a free nights accommodation...its so great to know people with connections. The weekend was exactly what we needed. We hit up Manly beach where we soaked in the sun and swam in the ocean. I am hopeing to fix my fear of sharks by the time my trip is over. I was actually doing really good until I saw some seaweed and freaked out... HA HA HA. After Manly we took a Ferry over to Sydney and toured around the harbors. We also went to the Taronga Zoo, It was great! Definitely, a well worth it weekend.





I'm finally getting settled into my new home. Residence is definitely a new experience for me. Mom, Dad, you'll be happy to know that I've earned the nickname, Gramma... The first week of orientation was exciting and eventful but most of us were getting tired of being on Campus so Dionne, Linds, Andrew, and I decided on a spur of the moment trip to Sydney. We got a free ride there and a free nights accommodation...its so great to know people with connections. The weekend was exactly what we needed. We hit up Manly beach where we soaked in the sun and swam in the ocean. I am hopeing to fix my fear of sharks by the time my trip is over. I was actually doing really good until I saw some seaweed and freaked out... HA HA HA. After Manly we took a Ferry over to Sydney and toured around the harbors. We also went to the Taronga Zoo, It was great! Definitely, a well worth it weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol Cindy you're too funny!!! I love that you've set up a blog with posts and pictures! Looks like you're having an AWESOME time!! I'm so jealous of the fabulous weather!!!! NOT FAIR!! haha Anyway, keep up the blog...all the best!
Hey Cindy. You look like you are having such a great time. I am so jelous of you! It is so cold here. The snow is supposed to stay for a long time, so maybe when you get back there will still be some here. Miss you lots. Stay cool, and have fun. L8r, Monique.
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment