On Saturday I experienced my very first Super 14 Rugby game. What a cool sport to watch... I felt kinda bad for Jaret cause I had no idea what was going on and I kept bugging him... "what does that mean?" or "what just happened?" HA HA
We suffered an unfortunate loss but it was still a great game.
Some of you will be happy to know that I stayed awake during the whole game! (Shout out to my campus rec volleyball team!)
Others will be even happier to know that I walked away with my dignity still intact... (HA HA Mir, H-bomb, and Mar you would have been proud!)
We suffered an unfortunate loss but it was still a great game.
Some of you will be happy to know that I stayed awake during the whole game! (Shout out to my campus rec volleyball team!)
Others will be even happier to know that I walked away with my dignity still intact... (HA HA Mir, H-bomb, and Mar you would have been proud!)
2 comments:
You saw the Brumbies live?! I love the Brumbies!
Hey cindo..... jason here... this web page is blogarific!
Post a Comment