Apr 4, 2007

Surf Camp

This weekend I went to SURF CAMP! Thirty-six International students piled into two buses and a car and drove to 7 Mile Beach for a intense weekend of surfing. We had a great place to stay and the food was awesome. The only crappy thing was waking up at 8am to put on a very cold and very wet, wetsuit. But it was all worth it once we got down to the water. The instructors were awesome, and obviously great teachers cause I was standing after the first lesson! It was a fantastic weekend and the best part was the awesome pictures that I got! Check out my moves!











6 comments:

JOY said...

Enjoy Tasmania!

What wonderful photos and great memories you have of your "surfing experience". I hope you continue to learn to surf if you enjoy it so much.

Anonymous said...

Don't think you can move to California and become a beach bum surfing and dilly dally all day.It's going to be tough finding waves on the North Saskatchewan River. Keep having fun but be carefull.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, Is surfing sort of like snowboarding, only not so cold and dosen't hurt so much when you fall? You look like a real pro. Love ya, Mom
Jessica thinks you look awesome!!
Jenna said you look cool and a sends you lots of love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

cindy! that is awesome....surfs up dude!

Anonymous said...

o yea, that last post was from kristine!

Dionne said...

Update your blog punk! People are waiting. lol. Luv ya