Finally, I was able to spend a weekend in Canberra and see more then the inside of the pubs... I mean University... Anyway, we borrowed Jack's car and drove to Telstra Tower. The tower is 195 meters above the summit of Black Mountain and it has a 360 degree view of Canberra. It was gorgeous and we timed it perfectly with the sunset...
Jun 1, 2007
Telstra Tower
Finally, I was able to spend a weekend in Canberra and see more then the inside of the pubs... I mean University... Anyway, we borrowed Jack's car and drove to Telstra Tower. The tower is 195 meters above the summit of Black Mountain and it has a 360 degree view of Canberra. It was gorgeous and we timed it perfectly with the sunset...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa. That is the best shotgun call ever. Could he even SEE the car?
Someone needs to call Guinness.
The record-keeper or the brewer; either or. ;P
Post a Comment