Op shop ball was the best ressie's event I had been to. Half the fun was finding thrift stores and trying on the most hideous outfits you can find. It was basically a competition to see who could look the most stupid... it was hilarious! Not only did we look amazing but the food and drinks were free (don't worry Dad they were non-alcoholic... HE HE HE). The music was great... right out of the 80's! Who could ask for more?
It was great fun... HAHA
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What do you mean, the 80's look is hilarious. I looked like a real "Stud Muffin" in the 80's. And your mother was a "hot chick" back then.
1 comment:
What do you mean, the 80's look is hilarious. I looked like a real "Stud Muffin" in the 80's. And your mother was a "hot chick" back then.
Dad
Post a Comment