On Saturday we went to the beach to do some surfing. Even though I ended up under the waves more then on top of them... it was great fun!
That night we cooked a huge supper and met some of Jack and Ben's friends (Ben is Jack's brother). After supper, Jack took us out to enjoy some of Kiama's night life. It was good fun!
On Sunday night we hung out with Jack's Mom and Dad. Two of the nicest people I have ever met. Jack's Mom made us the nicest supper and made me feel so much at home. It was absolutely great.
Sadly, we had to leave Monday morning...back to good old Canberra.
1 comment:
If I did't know better, I would say there was some beer being drank at these clubs. But I know YOU would never par-take in such GOOFYNESS. We miss you and hope you are having SOBER times while STUDING.
Love Dad
Post a Comment